P2P Kredite
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 
P2P Kredite Anbieter Vergleich
Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum  
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    P2P-Kredite.com Foren-Übersicht -> Mintos
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  

What time suits you best for live-chat on June 15?
Morning (9am to 12am Berlin time)
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Late afternoon (3pm to 6pm Berlin time)
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Evening (7pm to 9pm Berlin time)
70%
 70%  [ 14 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 20

Autor Nachricht
Mintos
Mitarbeiter von Mintos

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.06.2022, 13:47    Titel: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

Hi everyone! It's Martins Sulte (CEO and Co-Founder) from Mintos* here.

We would like to try out a new way of being more present in this community, which is actually the oldest out there running from the very beginning when we launched in 2015 (thanks to Claus Lehmann)!

The idea is to do a live-chat where I am online here for couple of hours at a pre-defined time and answer all questions that are asked. If it goes well and you find it valuable then we could do it on a regular basis.

The first session we could do next week on Wednesday, June 15. I added a poll to ask what time would suit best for the majority. The more people are online at that time, the more we can engage in discussion. All the answers of course will be available afterwards anyway.

Meanwhile, feel free to already start asking questions!

Best,
Martins
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Mintos
Mitarbeiter von Mintos

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.06.2022, 13:51    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO (Mintos) Antworten mit Zitat

Btw, if it is easier feel free to ask the questions also in German. I will use Google Translate to translate them. The answer will be in English though, but here also Google Translate can help.
mastac

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.06.2022, 09:54    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO (Mintos) Antworten mit Zitat

I quite like this idea, so I start the ball rolling with some questions.

Of course I start with notes Cool

1) Which forms will Mintos* accept for the reduced withholding taxe rate? Any as long as the tax residency is confirmed by a tax office?

2) Where do I see my current tax status in mintos?

3) What happens when interests from notes are received before my tax residency is confirmed by Mintos? Will Mintos* reduce the tax rate retroactively and refund overpayments?

So long for the moment. Many thanks and I am looking forward.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Mintos
Mitarbeiter von Mintos

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 08:12    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO (Mintos) Antworten mit Zitat

Thank you all for answering the poll. I will be online here today starting 7pm Berlin time. Looking forward to it.

Best,
Martins
Bandit55555

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 13:33    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

4) Is there a chance that if a Mintos* Account is limited because of proof of funds, that it can be solved quicker, or that it is answered at all?
My Mintos* Account is limited several weeks although I try to upload the required documents, but no response over email, or Live Chat (Only that they will forward it). I have over 12.000€ not invested and this sum is not generate Interest many weeks now.

I would be ready to pay a fee, for example 100€, if my Account would be unlocked quicker in several days, or the Support would say what Documents they need, or what the problem is.

The last times proof of funds at Mintos* of my Account was very nice. Always only several days and they get back to me very quick.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Claus Lehmann
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 14:25    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

As verification is an issue that affected several investors here in the forum
https://www.p2p-kredite.com/diskussion/mintos-verifizierung-t6194,start,405.html
some broader questions around this topic

5) Other p2p lending services have to comply with KYC and AML too. However at Mintos* it seems more arduous and lenghty.
Why does Mintos* require very old documents i some cases? E.g. on investor reports he had to submit tax statements from 2018 to 2020.

6) Is the verification handled by general support staff. or is there a dedicated team. How many employees are working on this task?

7) One user states that it takes so long, because there is only one answer/reply cycle completed per week. E.g. he sends the docs, then there is an answer after 3 days, then 2 days are lost due to weekend.
Any chance to prioritize/optimize verification in future over other support issues?
Laufend: Bondora*, Investly*, Estateguru*, Ablrate*, Moneything* (Rest), Crowdestate* (Rest), Fellow Finance* (Rest), October* (Rest), Linked Finance*, Lenndy* (Rest), Assetz*, Plenti, Neofinance* (Rest), Lendermarket*,
Beendet: Smava*, Auxmoney*, MyC4, Zidisha, Crosslend*, Lendico*, Omarahee, Lendy*, Bondmason, Finbee*, Bulkestate*, Zlty, Mintos*, Iuvo*, Robocash*, Viainvest*, Viventor*
Crowdinvesting: Seedrs*, Crowdcube, Housers* (Rest), Reinvest24*, Landex*
Claus Lehmann
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 18:30    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

In einer halben Stunde um 19 Uhr geht es los.

Gerne könnt ihr aber vorher schon Fragen hier reinstellen. Fragen könnt ihr sowohl auf Deutsch oder auch in Englisch, wie ihr mögt. Die Antworten werden allerdings alle in englischer Sprache kommen.
Laufend: Bondora*, Investly*, Estateguru*, Ablrate*, Moneything* (Rest), Crowdestate* (Rest), Fellow Finance* (Rest), October* (Rest), Linked Finance*, Lenndy* (Rest), Assetz*, Plenti, Neofinance* (Rest), Lendermarket*,
Beendet: Smava*, Auxmoney*, MyC4, Zidisha, Crosslend*, Lendico*, Omarahee, Lendy*, Bondmason, Finbee*, Bulkestate*, Zlty, Mintos*, Iuvo*, Robocash*, Viainvest*, Viventor*
Mintos
Mitarbeiter von Mintos

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 19:03    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

Hello everyone! I will be online for the next 1-2 hours and will answer all questions. Thanks for the ones that have been already asked. Will start with those.
Claus Lehmann
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 19:05    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

Welcome Martins! Thanks for taking the time to answer questions here. It is appreciated.
Mintos
Mitarbeiter von Mintos

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 19:10    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO (Mintos) Antworten mit Zitat

Thanks for the questions.

1) The form of the document depends on the country. In general, you are right, the document should be good as long as the tax residency is confirmed by the tax office. We will provide more guidance on what to submit etc, after we launch Notes and can devote resources to other things.

2) It should be under Tax details, which you can find up right.

3) The reduced rate cannot be applied retrospectively. It will be applied from the moment we receive and confirm the tax residency document.

mastac hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I quite like this idea, so I start the ball rolling with some questions.

Of course I start with notes Cool

1) Which forms will Mintos* accept for the reduced withholding taxe rate? Any as long as the tax residency is confirmed by a tax office?

2) Where do I see my current tax status in mintos?

3) What happens when interests from notes are received before my tax residency is confirmed by Mintos? Will Mintos* reduce the tax rate retroactively and refund overpayments?

So long for the moment. Many thanks and I am looking forward.
Mintos
Mitarbeiter von Mintos

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 19:19    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

Indeed, we recently have been reviewing the submitted AML documents slower than we would like to. That has been caused by an increased number of cases as lately investors are depositing more to take advantage of favourable rates and cashback campaigns. I am now involved myself to make sure we get back to processing these cases much faster.

Sorry to hear about your experience. That is not acceptable. Can you please send your investor ID and/or email to my email at martins.sulte@mintos.com. I will take a look and ask the team about this case.

Bandit55555 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
4) Is there a chance that if a Mintos* Account is limited because of proof of funds, that it can be solved quicker, or that it is answered at all?
My Mintos* Account is limited several weeks although I try to upload the required documents, but no response over email, or Live Chat (Only that they will forward it). I have over 12.000€ not invested and this sum is not generate Interest many weeks now.

I would be ready to pay a fee, for example 100€, if my Account would be unlocked quicker in several days, or the Support would say what Documents they need, or what the problem is.

The last times proof of funds at Mintos* of my Account was very nice. Always only several days and they get back to me very quick.
Mintos
Mitarbeiter von Mintos

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 19:33    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

5) It's hard to comment about other platforms. Maybe they are not regulated, or they have never had an AML audit, or they have a more lax attitude towards AML in general. We follow the same regulation that the banks have to follow and the law is rather strict in that we have to have sufficient proof of funds. That sometimes might mean that we have to request documents that go back several years.

6) It's both AML team and our Investor Service team who are involved with AML. In total it's about 30 people across those teams.

7) Yes, this is actually what we have been looking into in the last couple of weeks. It is an issue and indeed it is not acceptable that it takes so long for us to respond.

Claus Lehmann hat Folgendes geschrieben:
As verification is an issue that affected several investors here in the forum
https://www.p2p-kredite.com/diskussion/mintos-verifizierung-t6194,start,405.html
some broader questions around this topic

5) Other p2p lending services have to comply with KYC and AML too. However at Mintos* it seems more arduous and lenghty.
Why does Mintos* require very old documents i some cases? E.g. on investor reports he had to submit tax statements from 2018 to 2020.

6) Is the verification handled by general support staff. or is there a dedicated team. How many employees are working on this task?

7) One user states that it takes so long, because there is only one answer/reply cycle completed per week. E.g. he sends the docs, then there is an answer after 3 days, then 2 days are lost due to weekend.
Any chance to prioritize/optimize verification in future over other support issues?
GeldRegiertDieWelt

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 19:45    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

Do you expect an improvement re: pending payments once everything has been moved to notes?
Mintos
Mitarbeiter von Mintos

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 19:51    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

Yes, but that is not necessarily related to moving to Notes. We will be more strict with what is classified as pending payments as they really should be only payments that are funds in transit which is part of the ordinary course of business. The cases such as with ID Finance Mexico should go to In Recovery and be dealt with accordingly.

GeldRegiertDieWelt hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Do you expect an improvement re: pending payments once everything has been moved to notes?
GeldRegiertDieWelt

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2022, 19:57    Titel: Re: Live-chat with Mintos CEO - heute 19 Uhr hier im Forum Antworten mit Zitat

Mintos hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Yes, but that is not necessarily related to moving to Notes. We will be more strict with what is classified as pending payments as they really should be only payments that are funds in transit which is part of the ordinary course of business.

That would be great. The feeling here in the community is that some companies are stashing cash on a more or less regular basis to meet whatever obligations outside Mintos.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    P2P-Kredite.com Foren-Übersicht -> Mintos Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Weiter
Seite 1 von 3

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

phpBB SEO URLs V2

*Anzeige / Affiliate Link