P2P Kredite
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 
P2P Kredite Anbieter Vergleich
Introduce yourself  

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    P2P-Kredite.com Foren-Übersicht -> Investing in peer-to-peer lending (english language sub-forum)
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Claus Lehmann
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: 21.06.2019, 20:16    Titel: Introduce yourself Antworten mit Zitat

I am curious what drives the international visitors (well the non German mother tongue ones) to this German forum.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where are you from, how did you get into investing in p2p lending, how did you find this German forum and what information do you like/seek here.

Thank you!
Laufend: Bondora*, Investly*, Estateguru*, Ablrate*, Moneything* (Rest), Crowdestate* (Rest), Fellow Finance* (Rest), October* (Rest), Linked Finance*, Lenndy* (Rest), Assetz*, Plenti, Neofinance* (Rest), Lendermarket*,
Beendet: Smava*, Auxmoney*, MyC4, Zidisha, Crosslend*, Lendico*, Omarahee, Lendy*, Bondmason, Finbee*, Bulkestate*, Zlty, Mintos*, Iuvo*, Robocash*, Viainvest*, Viventor*
Crowdinvesting: Seedrs*, Crowdcube, Housers* (Rest), Reinvest24*, Landex*
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
HonestFIRE

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.06.2019, 12:17    Titel: Re: Introduce yourself Antworten mit Zitat

Claus Lehmann hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I am curious what drives the international visitors (well the non German mother tongue ones) to this German forum.

Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where are you from, how did you get into investing in p2p lending, how did you find this German forum and what information do you like/seek here.

Thank you!

Hi Claus,

thank you for the forum.

I have found your forum via google when I looked for places where people share their expriences with P2P lending and there has not been many good options in English. Smile

I use FinBee since 2016, also testing Reinvest24* and Omaraha currently.

I share my own experience on my blog if anybody is interested.
caliburn

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.11.2019, 10:18    Titel: Re: Introduce yourself Antworten mit Zitat

Thank you!

Thanks for making a sub-forum for non-german speaking users. I am Yashar from the Netherlands. I just started with P2P investment last year and I was looking for information about various platforms and user-experience-based reviews. I started with Mintos* and then gradually diversified on various platforms. I found this forum when I was searching for information on European p2p platforms. Most of the information out there is either about US platforms, which does not related to me directly or about UK platforms, which is again a different story. For non-UK P2P platforms I had found surprisingly little unbiased objective reviews before I discovered the p2p-banking website and this forum. I used the information on this forum to make my investment decisions in terms of what platforms to invest in. So far it has been very helpful. I am still actively using it to find another p2p platform which I can use to diversify my mintos* investment. I find searching for topics in the blog a little difficult, but I am not that used for working with blogs anyways Wink. Nonetheless, it has been a great source of information you have organized here and for that I highly appreciate the effort.
Active Portfolio Composition: Mintos(AI):10.82%, Bondora* (Portfolio pro and Go&Grow):5.82% , Ratesetter Australia:6.65%, Kapilendo:16.83%, Fundingcircle.nl:9.72%, Flender.ie:6.51% Assetzcaptial:6.13%, Estateguru:6.97%, Envestio:1.78%, Crowdestate:6.56%, Reinvest24:3.73%, Housers:8.24%, Engel & Völkers Capital:2.62%, British Pearl:4.58%, Lender&Spender:5.18%
caliburn

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.11.2019, 10:21    Titel: Re: Introduce yourself Antworten mit Zitat

HonestFIRE hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Thank you!

Hi Claus,

thank you for the forum.

I have found your forum via google when I looked for places where people share their expriences with P2P lending and there has not been many good options in English. Smile

Hi HonestFire,

I would like to know about your experience so far with Reinvest24* as I am also testing this platform.
Active Portfolio Composition: Mintos(AI):10.82%, Bondora* (Portfolio pro and Go&Grow):5.82% , Ratesetter Australia:6.65%, Kapilendo:16.83%, Fundingcircle.nl:9.72%, Flender.ie:6.51% Assetzcaptial:6.13%, Estateguru:6.97%, Envestio:1.78%, Crowdestate:6.56%, Reinvest24:3.73%, Housers:8.24%, Engel & Völkers Capital:2.62%, British Pearl:4.58%, Lender&Spender:5.18%
HonestFIRE

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.11.2019, 23:03    Titel: Re: Introduce yourself Antworten mit Zitat

caliburn hat Folgendes geschrieben:
HonestFIRE hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Thank you!

Hi Claus,

thank you for the forum.

Hi HonestFire,

I would like to know about your experience so far with Reinvest24* as I am also testing this platform.

Hi caliburn,

welcome to the forum.

You can check my review over here. I feel that the platform needs to attract more capital to bring more projects in. I don't think it's sustainable business where it stands now.
HeinzAmier
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.11.2020, 04:26    Titel: Re: Introduce yourself Antworten mit Zitat

Cultural disparity can offer an interesting point of view. I'm from Japan. It is true that we also have conflicting interest regarding our own politics. However, we tend to have a streamlined opinion if the topic is outside our country if we just discuss among ourselves. Have considered visiting English forums or even any Japanese or just Asian forums in general?
caliburn

BeitragVerfasst am: 02.11.2020, 03:19    Titel: Re: Introduce yourself Antworten mit Zitat

HeinzAmier hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Cultural disparity can offer an interesting point of view. I'm from Japan. It is true that we also have conflicting interest regarding our own politics. However, we tend to have a streamlined opinion if the topic is outside our country if we just discuss among ourselves. Have considered visiting English forums or even any Japanese or just Asian forums in general?

Welcome HeinzAmier. It is very interesting to have someone from Japan in this forum. Are you invested in any of the European P2P platforms?

Best regards,
Caliburn
Claus Lehmann
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: 02.11.2020, 12:11    Titel: Re: Introduce yourself Antworten mit Zitat

Caliburn, that was an automated spambot that has been detected and deleted by the system.
Laufend: Bondora*, Investly*, Estateguru*, Ablrate*, Moneything* (Rest), Crowdestate* (Rest), Fellow Finance* (Rest), October* (Rest), Linked Finance*, Lenndy* (Rest), Assetz*, Plenti, Neofinance* (Rest), Lendermarket*,
Beendet: Smava*, Auxmoney*, MyC4, Zidisha, Crosslend*, Lendico*, Omarahee, Lendy*, Bondmason, Finbee*, Bulkestate*, Zlty, Mintos*, Iuvo*, Robocash*, Viainvest*, Viventor*
Crowdinvesting: Seedrs*, Crowdcube, Housers* (Rest), Reinvest24*, Landex*
caliburn

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.11.2020, 22:49    Titel: Re: Introduce yourself Antworten mit Zitat

Caliburn, that was an automated spambot that has been detected and deleted by the system.

Damn! I can't believe I fell for that.... a Japanese investing in European P2P. Too good to be true, i guess Very Happy His English made little sense, but I managed to convince myself that it was probably due to him using google translate to translate Japanese to English.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    P2P-Kredite.com Foren-Übersicht -> Investing in peer-to-peer lending (english language sub-forum) Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

phpBB SEO URLs V2

*Anzeige / Affiliate Link