P2P Kredite
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 
P2P Kredite Anbieter Vergleich
Gründer verlässt Crowdcube  

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    P2P-Kredite.com Foren-Übersicht -> Crowdinvesting
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Claus Lehmann
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: 15.06.2021, 19:15    Titel: Gründer verlässt Crowdcube Antworten mit Zitat

Zitat:
After 12 years and a great deal of thought, I’ve taken the really difficult decision to move on from Crowdcube.

Since Darren and I founded Crowdcube over the last decade, we have pioneered a new approach to funding that has become a vital source of investment for thousands of ambitious businesses across the globe who want to do great things.

And thanks to Crowdcube, everyday people can now invest and own an equity stake in businesses they believe in, fuelling their growth and transforming the relationship between a company and its community. A pretty decent legacy to leave behind.

After emerging from the pandemic even stronger, hitting profitability and with exciting plans in place for further growth, I feel that now is a good time for me to move on and let others write the next exciting chapter in Crowdcube's history. Darren and I started out in a makeshift office with borrowed furniture and a lot of problems to solve, but we always had a passion, determination and belief in why we started. We’ve gone on to fund 1,033 businesses, had £1.2 billion invested through Crowdcube and have chalked up more than 1.2 million members eager to back businesses on a mission to make a difference.

I’ve only played a small part in Crowdcube’s success. It’s not a cliche when I say that it’s a team effort, and it's been a real privilege to have worked alongside people who care so much about Crowdcube, its vision and each other. A special thanks to Darren for inviting me on this journey of a lifetime, as well as Bill, Matt, Becca, Jo, Lauren, Thor, Paul, Rich, Dan, Laura, JK, Teresa, Mark, Hannah, James, Martin, Mike, James Wise, Gerry Davidson, David Heard, Todd, Pepe and Michael for your devotion and huge contribution to Crowdcube success over the years.

Next stop for Crowdcube is Community IPOs, Cubex and further European expansion. But for me, I'm going to grab the chance to have a well-earned rest over the summer before taking up the role of SETsquared’s Entrepreneur In Residence for the University of Exeter and becoming chairperson of Plend, an innovative startup on a mission to improve access to affordable lending by using Open Banking to revolutionise credit scoring. Hopefully, the first of many new adventures where I can make a difference.

I’ll be leaving at the end of June, but I will remain Crowdcube’s biggest fan and will continue to cheer and help wherever possible from the sidelines. As I’ve said many times over the years - Once a Cuber, Always A Cuber.

Finally, I would like to thank all of Crowdcube’s shareholders who believed in the team, and our purpose, mission and vision. Without your belief, investment and support over the last decade Crowdcube simply would not have had the remarkable impact it has had.

Laufend: Bondora*, Investly*, Estateguru*, Ablrate*, Moneything* (Rest), Crowdestate* (Rest), Fellow Finance* (Rest), October* (Rest), Linked Finance*, Lenndy* (Rest), Assetz*, Plenti, Neofinance* (Rest), Lendermarket*,
Beendet: Smava*, Auxmoney*, MyC4, Zidisha, Crosslend*, Lendico*, Omarahee, Lendy*, Bondmason, Finbee*, Bulkestate*, Zlty, Mintos*, Iuvo*, Robocash*, Viainvest*, Viventor*
Crowdinvesting: Seedrs*, Crowdcube, Housers* (Rest), Reinvest24*, Landex*
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    P2P-Kredite.com Foren-Übersicht -> Crowdinvesting Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

phpBB SEO URLs V2

*Anzeige / Affiliate Link