P2P-Kredite.com Foren-Übersicht
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 
P2P Kredite Anbieter Vergleich
Buyback von 30 auf 60 Tage verlängert  

 
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    P2P-Kredite.com Foren-Übersicht -> Viainvest
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
aberjetzt55



Anmeldedatum: 01.06.2021
Beiträge: 50

BeitragVerfasst am: 07.07.2021, 08:48    Titel: Buyback von 30 auf 60 Tage verlängert Antworten mit Zitat

Hier der gesamte Newsletter...

Zitat:
Introducing 60 days Buyback Guarantee
As the industry is moving towards more sustainable solutions, we have decided to extend the delay period for Buyback Guarantee from 30 to 60 days. This will reduce cash drag as well as allow investors to remain invested in high quality credit portfolios and earn interest for a longer period. All investments made starting from July 12, 2021, will be concluded according to updated assignment / loan / business loan assignment agreements that foresee a 60 days delay period before buyback applies on 61st day and both invested principal and earned interest for the whole period is repaid. “Initialize Buyback” option will remain in force unchanged.



Another part of Philippines business loan is available for investments
VIA SMS Group has recently made a new part of Philippines business loan available for investments on VIAINVEST. What’s in there for investors? 11% paid on the monthly basis and additional 2% paid at maturity reaching the total return of 13%. Sounds good, huh? If you are an existing member of VIAINVEST investor community, you probably already know the drill – to include the business loan in your auto invest portfolio, go to your investor profile and adjust your portfolio by choosing Business loan as the loan type and VIA SMS Group (Philippines) as the loan originator. Read our blog to find out more about this venture or go straight to the loan profile to explore investing opportunities!



VIA SMS Group announces new venture and publishes unique business loan from Spain
VIAINVEST investors are invited to participate in the unique venture initiated by VIA SMS Group - financing the acquisition of non-performing mortgage loans in Spain where liabilities are planned to be covered by realizing the pledge. First business loan of this kind is available for investments with the annual interest rate set to 12%, and backed with claim rights to the real estate collateral. Explore all the benefits that come with this investment possibility by reading our blog or digging deeper into the loan profile. To include this business loan in your auto invest portfolio, go to your investor profile and adjust your portfolio by choosing Business loan as the loan type and VIA SMS Group RE Spain as the loan originator.



As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop us an e-mail to support@viainvest.com!


Kind regards,
VIAINVEST team
Nach oben
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Beiträge der letzten Zeit anzeigen:   
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    P2P-Kredite.com Foren-Übersicht -> Viainvest Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

 
Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

phpBB SEO URLs V2

*Anzeige / Affiliate Link
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Deutsche Übersetzung von phpBB.de

Anti Bot Question MOD - phpBB MOD gegen Spambots
Vereitelte Spamregistrierungen: 74452


Impressum & Datenschutz